So do I! Daphne Jones is a warm-hearted Australian woman in her later years. She’s retired from her job working alongside her husband, John in their real estate agency in the seaside town of Rivers End. But Daphne isn’t the type to sit back and relax. She’s become a wedding celebrant – an officiant and with John, travels around Victoria in their cute caravan they call Bluebell.
The idea is that she’ll perform ceremonies and John will enjoy his hobbies of fishing and photography as they visit different small towns. But somehow, they keep running into situations which bring out her inner sleuth.
Join Daphne and John as they solve murders and uncover old family secrets. They may not be spring chickens, but they’ll give anything a go and make a difference along the way. But don’t ask John if he really likes Daphne’s cookies. He’d hate to tell a lie.
TILL DAPH DO US PART is available now, with The Shadow of Daph coming soon.
- CLICK HERE for Kindle, Apple, Kobo, Nook, GooglePlay
- CLICK HERE for audiobooks from Audible, Apple, Kobo, GooglePlay, Scribd and more
- CLICK HERE for signed paperbacks and hardcover (Australia only)
- Also available from Barnes & Noble, Booktopia, Walmart, Powells, and most leading retailers.
- Ask your library to order: paperback ISBN 9780648865223, hardcover ISBN 9780648865230 from IngramSparks (Lightning Source) or direct from the author.