THE STATIONMASTER’S COTTAGE – BOOK 1
A LOVE LOST, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
“I’ll wait for you. There . . . at the end of the jetty, I will wait.”
Christie is happy in her life… or so she tells herself. Despite a tragic childhood, she has built a satisfying career and loves her city apartment. But deep down she yearns for a simpler life. Family. A garden. And a place to heal her heart.
The decision to attend a funeral in a town she’s never heard of throws her safe world into disarray, exposing the cracks in her life. As she deals with the fallout, Christie moves into a rundown cottage she’s inherited and there, makes a discovery.
Fifty years ago, a young artist with a broken heart waited each dawn on a jetty for his true love to return. And each night, he wrote her a love letter.
What Christie uncovers will change her life forever.
THE STATIONMASTER’S COTTAGE is available at most retailers – ebook, paperback, and audiobook. Signed copies from the author available from Phillipa’s paperback shop page.
- BUY FROM APPLE BOOKS
- CLICK HERE for Kindle, Kobo, Nook, GooglePlay
- CLICK HERE for audiobook
- CLICK HERE for signed paperbacks and hardcover (Australia only)
- Also available from Barnes & Noble, Booktopia, Walmart, Powells, and most leading retailers.
- Ask your library to order: regular print paperback ISBN 9780648013839, large print paperback 9780648013860 from IngramSparks (Lightning Source) or direct from the author.
Phillipa is open to approach regarding the rights for screen and for foreign translation publications. Contact Phillipa direct with enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Stationmaster’s Cottage
- Jasmine Sea
- The Secrets of Palmerston House
- The Christmas Key
- Taming the Wind can be read first or at any stage (how Thomas and Martha met)
- ‘Martha’ fills in the missing years and is best enjoyed after reading book 1 or later